If you agree with our analysis, please consider making a donation to help us build the forces of Marxism across the US.
Socialist Appeal has been busy analyzing the developments of the 2016 Presidential Election and its results for the past several months. The amount of change over that relatively short span of time is proof positive that we are living in extremely volatile and exciting times! For ease of navigation, we have compiled articles covering these events on a single page and will update this as our coverage continues.
- March 14, 2017 - The Ruling Class Takes Aim: Labor Must Unite and Fight!
- January 30, 2017 - Trump's First Week: Welcome to the New Normality
- January 25, 2017 - Steve Bannon: Kingmaker or Pawn?
- January 23, 2017 - Trump’s Inauguration
- January 5, 2017 - 2016: The Death of Liberalism
- December 4, 2016 - Should We Fear or Fight the Alt-Right?
- November 22, 2016 - The Farce of American Democracy
- November 21, 2016 - [Leaflet] A Program to Defeat Trump (Aquí en Español)
- November 11, 2016 - US Youth Fight Back: Only Socialism Beats Trump!
- November 9, 2016 - Americas’s Brexit: To Fight Trump, Fight Capitalism!
- November 4, 2016 - On the Eve of Armageddon
- October 20, 2016 - Clinton Now the Clear Ruling-Class Favorite
- October 10, 2016 - America the Great, Good, and Stupid: The Second Trump-Clinton Debate
- September 27, 2016 - The Trump-Clinton TV Debate: Bread and Circuses
- September 1, 2016 - America’s Most Unwanted - Editorial from Socialist Appeal 96
- August 26, 2016 - American Democracy in the Days of The Donald
- July 31, 2016 - Bernie’s Betrayal: The Fight for Socialism Continues!